• Tips for getting started including selecting tools and notions, choosing fabrics, and creating a workspace and design wall
• Tricks for accurate cutting, pinning, piecing, and pressing
• Ideas for settings, borders, and sashing to make your quilts one-of-a-kind
• Paper-piecing basics from Carol Doak
• Easy how-tos for curved piecing and set-in Y seams
A show-it-all piecing reference from 5 respected quilt authors and teachers. Each expert covers topics in her area of expertise. Illustrations and photos make each step crystal-clear. Color-coding and clever organization puts all the information right at your fingertips.